A Leader prays to fit into God's Plans.....

    This poem has been my base since class 5.....
    The hymn n prayer book is in shambles.... but I am inspired to type it down after decades for a dear friend.. and my own self :)


    A Leader prays to fit into God's Plans

    Today as I watched a potter
    He moulded a beautiful vase
    As he picked up the clay to shape it,
    Each particle fell into place.

    It seemed as he crushed it and presssed it
    Every flaw had dissolved in his hand;
    And soon he had fashioned a vessel;
    Exactly as first he had planned.

    Then I saw him open an oven
    And the vessel was placed in the heat.
    The surface began to harden;
    To glisten and shine as a sheet.
    So often we're placed in the furnace,
    We're tried and crushed to pure gold.
    As the potter turns out his vessel,
    So our lives are shaped, I'm told.

    Now I thought as I saw him in action,
    How God moulds our lives everyday,
    How he irons out all of our defects
    And works every blemish away.
    Then I prayed, "Oh! may I be pliant,
    That I may be easily bent,
    Of the mission for which I am sent".


    God is Awesome.......
    God cannot be everywhere so he made mothers.... 2nd Sunday of May is Mother's day too...
    Hope you all enjoyed..... with your Godess :)


    Hare Krishna Hare Rama.....