IsKcon - how I joined?

    Well... on the auspicious day of Akshay Tritiya.... I became a lifetime member of IsKcon.
    Mom and me went searching for the Iskcon temple but could just just not find it yesterday. We searched all around - I had checked the internet for the address and went onlooking for the same..... but somehow couldnt find it :(
    The sprain the right foot was not letting me walk around much. Dear mom just drove wherever I requested her.
    I was so very sad and asked Krishna why is this happening - some how I just wanted to atleast visit the temple - we visited other temples - no to forget that - but Iskcon.... :)
    it was Akshay Tritiya..... (Apr 19, 2007) - and I thought what more beautiful a day to start some new membership..... :)
    well... from 12pm to 2pm we were touring the city but no results.....
    Mom finally said jab bhagwan ji ki iccha hogi, tabhi darshan honge....
    and I was like no mom we gotta find it - finally we dropped the idea (though I thought I'd try once more in the evening- I just knew it was around and couldnt locate it - had an inkling that the temple was somwhere near my home itself - do not know how... but I got that feeling)
    Well, it was evening and prayer time..... I prayed to Krishna and asked him "why you doing this" :(

    Well... the next day dawned.....
    the whole morning I was busy with work.... came home early.... was fasting..... slept for sometime.... and dreamt of Radha and Krishna......in pinkish - goldenish attire......
    woke up.... saw mom around busy with household chores.....
    Ssuddenly in the evening..... I went out of the house... determined I HAD to find the temple somehow - I took a rickshaw - and told the rickshaw-wallah to take me to "Hare Krishna Mandir" - in the mentioned Sector...... we both struggled the same way like me n mom did a day earlier.... :((
    It was already 745pm, and dark..... and I have never stayed out so late......
    suddenly I thought I'd go and ask the chowkidar of the "biggest temple"..... he guided me somewhere near my home.......
    well the rickshaw wallah and me again began our "search"..... and finally found the IsKcon temple. It was still being constructed..... I saw two lovely devotees coming out with prasadam.... and I went and asked them how do we become a member... they forwarded me to panditji... known as "Gaur Kishor".....
    He asked me to visit the temple and get the divine darshan till he would go and get the registration forms.

    I went to the newly built part and could hear the lovely bhajans - and to my astonishment - I saw Krishna and Radha's most beautiful murtis in pinkish - goldenish attire - the same I had dreamt :)
    I was spell bound! Hare Krishna Hare Rama.....
    I took permission and shot a pic , and a small video [there was so much lighting that allz not that clear in the same, but I'd still upload the same onYoutube].

    well - all forms signed et al... [I wasnt carrying any cheque books/ enough money for the complete lifetime membership fee - and "Gaur ji" was kind enough to let me pay the partial amount - whatever I could - that day and remaining later - Hare Krishna :)], I was a happy member of IsKcon - and Gaur ji told me you know you have chosen a very auspicious day of "Akshay Tritiya". I asked him that was yesterday and that me and mom tried very hard but couldnt find the temple.
    He said no - as per "Vaishnava calendar", it was on Apr 20, 2007.

    I justdo not know what to say more..... the only thing which comes out is "Hare Krishna Hare Rama"....

    I took the books, prasadam, and went back home chanting.....